Monday, March 18, 2013

Tiny Love Gymini Move and Play Activity Gym Review


I recently purchased the Tiny Love Gymini Move and Play Activity Gym for the twins.  We had a playmat that I received from a co-worker during a baby shower.  However, I felt that the boys were getting bored with only getting the stimulation from their Mom.  I went on Amazon, and this was the highest rated activity gym, so I purchased it!


  Total, it has 6 hanging toys, a mirror, and in the center a music/light show maker.  The large plastic part in the center has that yellow button, which allows you to adjust how the arches are.  In the above picture, it's centered in the arches, and I like to adjust it more to the side when I do leg exercises and tummy time with the boys, so it's easier to reach them.  The mat is machine washable, and has these snaps on them that allows you to fold it in half, snap the snaps together to be able to store the gym flat.  So cool!

I can't wait for the boys to discover the hanging elephant.  It's my favorite toy, as when you pull on it, the green ribbon attached to the ring elongates, and when you let go, a vibration is triggered as the green ribbon is retracted back.  

So far, the boys haven't really discovered the toys.  They currently only enjoy the music and lights, and it gives me a few minutes of occupied time where I can fix myself some lunch or do quick chores like unload the dishwasher.  

Two baby thumbs up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment