Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello World!

Well, hello there.

You don't know me, but hopefully you'll like what you see here and you soon will.

 My name is Erin and I'm currently a 30-something stay at home mom to two brand new boys, Malcolm and Nathaniel.  Prior to giving birth to my boys, I was a full time Registered Nurse, working nights in the ICU.  It was a stressful environment, but I loved it.  Working in the ICU was exciting, and I quite often felt like I was saving lives most nights I worked.  It's been quite the adjustment having these two in my life.  Instead of juggling the needs of one or two patients, I'm currently trying to juggle breastfeeding twins, taking care of these boys, cooking meals, being a wife, baking up sweets, and the occasional knitting project. 







This is Malcolm.  He's my super smiley boy.  He loves to watch me dance and act silly! 

















This is Nathaniel.  I like to call him my grumpy old man, as he makes a grumpy face quite often.  He's started smiling more, which makes me happy. 










The boys are 10 weeks now, and it's amazing to see how much they've grown in that time. 

So, in this blog, I'm hoping to cover the day to day activities with the boys, my occasional knitting project, (My old knitting blog has some old projects in it if you're interested)  yummy things I've been baking, and anything else that comes to mind!  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment